The Bembo Palace
The Bembo Palace was completed in 1728 for Chaplain Vicenzo Bemba, whose coat of arms is still on its facade.
In the 18th century, the town of Buzet embarked on structuring the town tissue more intensively. The Classicistic influence of the Venetian Baroque prevailed. In this period, the Bembo palace was erected and finished in 1728. There is the coat of arms of Chaplain Vincenzo Bembo on its facade.