From Tito Square go down to Čevljarska Street, and immediately turn right. On the left opens the yard of the Orlandini House.
The Orlandini Baroque house is located next to the Praetorian Palace. It is also known as the Prefect's Palace as it was used as a residence of Istrian Prefect Angelo Calfati during the time of Napoleon. A small inner yard, which also exists in the Orlandini House, is characteristic for the houses of the time. It is entered from the side street, via a Barque portal with a relief image of a man's head on top. The entire house was renovated in the Baroque style in 1774.